Monday, April 21, 2008

Getting ready to fly to Ft Worth

The time has come to head to General Conference '08. This year I am not only an official volunteer page but also a paid recorder for the legislative sessions. Since I've never done this before I am a little anxious but since we all know I'm pretty smart, we know I'll catch on quickly. My training will be on Wednesday. The conference actually starts Wednesday evening. Oh boy!!!

Stay tuned for more info as we go along. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

shannie said...

hey kid,

you're gonna do just fine! you ARE
very smart and retain things very well. i think this is a fun way for you to see the other sides of conference. take care. i'll see ya soon.

love, shannie

TLee said...

Smart...Duh!
You love a challenge, so step up to the plate baby!
How long ya gonna be gone?
Love ya,
TLee~